SOMETHING FROM NOTHING: THE ART OF RAP is a feature length performance documentary film about the runaway juggernaut that is Rap music. At the wheel of this unstoppable beast is the film’s director and interviewer Ice-T. Ice-T takes us on a deeply personal journey to uncover how this music of the street has grown to dominate the world. Along the way Ice-T meets some of the remarkable superstars of Rap, from Eminem to Dr Dre, to Snoop Dogg and Kanye West. He exposes the roots and history of Rap and then, through meeting most of it’s most famous protagonists studies the living mechanism of the music to reveal The Art Of Rap.
- White Bank Robber Wears Blackface to Rob Maryland Bank
- Chris Brown Releases Indigo (Extended) Featuring 10 New Tracks
- Dope! Alicia Keys Covers Post Malone At iHeart Music Festival
- Postmates Driver Is “Humiliated” And “Terrified” After Being Publicly Accused Of Food Theft By Lizzo
- Chance the Rapper signs with UTA for representation
There are no recently active members